Digital Humanities 2015: Global Digital Humanities
I. General Information
The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) invites submission of abstracts for its annual conference, on any aspect of digital humanities. This includes, but is not limited to:
- humanities research enabled through digital media, data mining, software studies, or information design and modeling;
- computer applications in literary, linguistic, cultural, and historical studies, including electronic literature, public humanities, and interdisciplinary aspects of modern scholarship;
- digital arts, architecture, music, film, theatre, new media, digital games, and related areas;
- creation and curation of humanities digital resources;
- social, institutional, global, multilingual, and multicultural aspects of digital humanities; and
- digital humanities in pedagogy and academic curricula.
For the 2015 conference, we particularly welcome contributions that address ‘global’ aspects of digital humanities including submissions on interdisciplinary work and new developments in the field.
Presentations may include:
- posters (abstract maximum 750 words);
- short papers (abstract maximum 1500 words);
- long papers (abstract maximum 1500 words);
- multiple paper sessions, including panels (regular abstracts + approximately 500-word overview); and
- pre-conference workshops and tutorials (proposal maximum 1500 words)
The deadline for submitting poster, short paper, long paper, and multiple paper session proposals to the international Program Committee is midnight GMT, 3 November, 2014. Presenters will be notified of acceptance by 6 February, 2015.
For further details please consult: http://dh2015.org/cfp/